News and Announcements
The Small Business Administration will begin accepting new Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance applications on a limited basis only, in order to provide unprecedented relief to U.S. agricultural businesses.
The application is available at: www.SBA.gov/Disaster.
• The SBA hopes to open the portal at approximately 12:00 p.m. on Monday, May 4th.
• At this time, only agricultural business applications will be accepted due to limitations in funding availability and the unprecedented submission of applications already received.
• Agriculture businesses is defined as those businesses engaged in the production of food and fiber, ranching, and raising of livestock, aquaculture, and all other farming and agricultural related industries (as defined by section 18(b) of the Small Business Act (15 U.S.C. 647(b)).
• In addition, SBA has resumed processing EIDL applications that were submitted before the portal stopped accepting new applications on April 15 and will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
• For agricultural businesses that submitted an EIDL application through the streamlined application portal prior to the legislative change, SBA will process these applications without the need for re-applying.
• For more information or to apply, please visit: www.sba.gov/Disaster.